- We provide training for people and their pet or working dogs, individually and in groups.
- All services begin with the introduction of The Six Pillars of Dog Training Wisdom which helps owners develop a better relationship with their dog using positive, non-force-based methods.
- Our mission is to teach you how to become the Benevolent Leader who can teach your dog what to do, in a way that makes the dog want to do it.
- Our other services include service dog training, board & train (including puppy raising), temperament testing, rescue/rehoming services and even cat training.
- We also make and sell the patented Har-Vest®, a 3-in-1 backpack for dogs.
- In A Better Pet: Shop, we sell only things we use ourselves: Har-Vest®, Euroleashes, Martingale collars, pet beds, bully sticks, and Life’s Abundance pet food.
Our goal At A Better Pet is to help dog owners develop a better relationship with their dogs using positive, non-force-based methods. Our new course covers the foundational skills Rachel believes all owners and trainers need to have to work successfully with dogs.
Those skills, which Rachel has identified over many years of training dogs, are explained clearly and logically in The Six Pillars of Dog Training Wisdom, Part 1: The Foundation.
Designed for both dog owners and dog trainers. the course demystifies the dog training process, making training easy and fun for you and your dog, regardless of your background, experience, learning style or goals.