- We provide training for people and their pet or working dogs, individually and in groups.
- All services begin with the introduction of The Six Pillars of Dog Training Wisdom which helps owners develop a better relationship with their dog using positive, non-force-based methods.
- Our mission is to teach you how to become the Benevolent Leader who can teach your dog what to do, in a way that makes the dog want to do it.
- Our other services include service dog training, board & train (including puppy raising), temperament testing, rescue/rehoming services and even cat training.
- We also make and sell the patented Har-Vest®, a 3-in-1 backpack for dogs.
- In A Better Pet: Shop, we sell only things we use ourselves: Har-Vest®, Euroleashes, Martingale collars, pet beds, and Life’s Abundance pet food.
Latest Service Dog Team – Amelia and Summer
Team Amelia and Summer
My name Is Amelia and I was partnered with Summer on Valentine’s Day, a week ago. At first it felt overwhelming and there was a fear about her and our somewhat neurotic rescue pet dog Aero getting along*. But as time passed — and it really has only been a week! — and things changed more she really settled in. And for far we have made a really great team. I couldn’t be more thankful for Summer.”
*Aero and Summer getting along great so far. A bit barky perhaps, but additional training adjustments will ease that.
Below, a quick video practicing training utilizing The Six Pillars of Dog Training Wisdom. Here adding distance and distractions to “go to crate” from one of a variety of locations.
Very proud of this new team. Public Access training starts soon. Stay tuned for updates.