- We provide training for people and their pet or working dogs, individually and in groups.
- All services begin with the introduction of The Six Pillars of Dog Training Wisdom which helps owners develop a better relationship with their dog using positive, non-force-based methods.
- Our mission is to teach you how to become the Benevolent Leader who can teach your dog what to do, in a way that makes the dog want to do it.
- Our other services include service dog training, board & train (including puppy raising), temperament testing, rescue/rehoming services and even cat training.
- We also make and sell the patented Har-Vest®, a 3-in-1 backpack for dogs.
- In A Better Pet: Shop, we sell only things we use ourselves: Har-Vest®, Euroleashes, Martingale collars, pet beds, bully sticks, and Life’s Abundance pet food.
Are you a dog trainer or psychotherapist interested in working with service dogs with your clients?
In this introductory webinar, Rachel discusses her own experience as a dog trainer and a clinical mental health professional in partnering children and adults with the right make and model of service dog. She talks about raising, training, properly socializing, and finally, placing the dog and supporting the client.
Service dog is training is financially and professionally rewarding. If you’ve ever considered it, you should register for this webinar. Cost: $30.